10.8.12

My dirty little secret.

Sometimes I feel as though my dirty little secret is bigger than Mount Morency Falls. It is bigger than life itself. Last night I let a couple of friends in on my "dirty little secret." I finally fessed up to a few more friends that I have changed my diet to a vegan diet. This group of friends proved to be quite supportive. And I joked at the end that it was my dirty little secret. One friend corrected me and said that it is my clean little secret. But then that got me to thinking... I really do have a dirty little secret... my kids are driving me to drink. There I said it. I am so far pushed over the edge, that I don't see any light in the tunnel. Not one little peep. Sad isn't it... between my son's constant meltdowns, my daughters' pouty replies and the elephant in the room (son has figured out that he is different, but we are not sure at 6 he is ready for the title of it...)...so what's a girl to do? I wish I knew.

No comments: